On Saturday last week I and my dad went to the BBC Good Food show winter down at the NEC in Birmingham. There was a wide range of celebrates appearing during the day including Tom Kerridge, Mary Berry, Paul Hollywood, The Hairy Bikers and James Martin. When we arrived we were astonished at how big the show was and the number of stalls that were at the event, there were over 420 stalls all selling wide varieties of food, drink and other miscellaneous items such as pans and knifes. Throughout the show there were book signings by various celebrities at different times, I was lucky to be able to visit Tom Kerridge and Mary Berry also the Hairy Bikers turned up out of the blue which was exciting, when I got the chance to have my book signed by Tom Kerridge he gave me some very inspirational words which consisted on him saying "The best thing for any budding chef is to get into a kitchen as soon as possible", after this I thanked him and he wished me "good luck" I was ecstatic at this event, this made my plan even more secure. By the end of the day we were exhausted but we still had the main event left to see, this was the Supertheatre, we went to watch Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood they were funny and amazing then they got stage bombed by James Martin. Altogether it was a great day of laughs excitement and joy this was an amazing experience and suggest it to any foodie like myself.

Sorry for the delay on this post I have just been really busy with exams at the moment but the schedule should return to normal pretty soon. If you have any suggestions on what I should make next write a comment below or email me at theroottofoodinfo@gmail.com .

Comments

Popular Posts